Tracking and Trekking
NepalMarch 13 to 30, 2025
Uncover the multidimensional beauty of Nepal alongside Sherpa Tashi Tenzing, who proudly carries the legacy of his renown grandfather, Tenzing Norgay. Nepal’s irresistible charm emanates from its vibrant culture, flourishing jungles, and the majestically towering Himalayas. Embrace Nepalese traditions as you traverse cities, villages, and rural areas. Encounter Nepal’s abundant wildlife on game drives in Bardia National Park where animals thrive in their natural habitats spanning woodlands, plains, and rivers. Spend four days in the Annapurna region trekking through enchanting, forested river valleys at elevations from 3,000ft to 7,000ft. Wind down in charming mountain lodges and savor the sunset over sacred Fishtail Mountain. Tashi will unveil the heart of his homeland to you by weaving captivating narratives as he guides you through the diverse regions of Nepal.
- Explore the cultural highlights of Kathmandu and Pokhara as well smaller villages along your journey.
- Track tigers, rhinos, elephants, and other wildlife in Bardia National Park.
- Trek (with the assistance of porters) for four days in the mystical Himalayas.
- Take flight on a magnificent helicopter ride to and from your lodge in Pokhara to Annapurna basecamp.
- Begin your journey early on our India trip from February 23 to March 14, 2025. Journey to the heart of India visiting famous national parks with magnificent tigers and other mammals as well as cultural highlights including the wondrous Taj Mahal.
- Continue your journey on our Tibet trip from March 26 to April 9. Traverse the sacred land of Tibet visiting holy sites and natural wonders.
Itinerary Updated: August 2023
Our Trip Leaders
Discover Nepal’s majestic, towering Himalayas and its lowland wildlife gems.