Galapagos Islands May 3 to 21, 2025
Embark on the most in-depth 15-day voyage through the Galápagos Islands, famous for fearless wildlife. Begin in Ecuador’s cloud forest, then sail on the Samba around the Enchanted Isles. With our expert resident leader, witness endemic reptiles, tropical birds, breeding boobies, waved albatross, Galápagos penguins, marine mammals, sharks, and more. Early and late landings maximize wildlife encounters, catering to photographers and wildlife enthusiasts. Immerse yourself in the splendor of the Galápagos to appreciate the impressive forces that shape this unique ecosystem.
- Embark on a 15-day voyage, navigating 16 islands and experiencing the diverse Galápagos archipelago.
- Snorkel with sea lions, penguins, tropical fish, sharks, rays, and rare coral formations.
- Witness the mating behavior of waved albatross on their sole nesting site on Española Island, as well as that of frigatebirds and blue-footed boobies.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station to learn about conservation and restoration efforts.
- Observe hummingbirds, Andean cock-of-the-rock, and other birds in Ecuador’s cloud forest.
Itinerary Updated: September 2023
Our Trip Leaders
Juan Manuel Salcedo
Juan grew up in the Galapagos Islands where he developed his passion for wildlife while sailing on his father's boat. He received a degree from the University of San Francisco, Quito after studying Applied Ecology, Biology, and Geology. Juan also earned a skipper certificate after studying sailing and navigation in Los Angeles. Involvement in Environmental Education projects in the Galapagos Islands and on mainland Ecuador fills his spare time.
Sail on the most in-depth itinerary possible around the Galapagos Islands, famous for charismatic wildlife.